Customer Success Brand Protection
Customer Success (CS) must support and accompany our customers maintaining an exceptional relationship to ensure the best possible customer experience, achieve 0 churn and increase sales.
What you will do?
• Manage the client portfolio.
• Manage contracts with clients.
• Lead customer onboarding, guaranteeing the best onboarding experience.
• Support in the design of procedures to optimize the customer experience.
• Promote and maintain the level of satisfaction in the portfolio.
• Identify additional needs, manage the customer's roadmap and make
• Act as the voice of our clients internally, listening and communicating their concerns.
• Review and negotiate the renewal of contracted services making sure to keep the companies in your portfolio.
• Analyze customer data and write reports of the results.
• Write reports for clients to inform them about our work.
• Work closely with Service Delivery and Product to help the customer.
What you will need?
- Achievement Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Analysis Capacity
- Strategic thinking
- Account management | Sales Force | Reports and data | Tech product | B2B
- Degree in Business Administration or Degree in Law
- Master in Intelectual and Industrial Property
- Languages: English (C2). A third language is valuable.
- Recommended between 3 - 4 years as CS in B2B technology companies.
What do we offer?
- A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
23 different nationalities within an ambitious and always smiling team
- A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style
- The possibility of making a serious impact on our product
- The opportunity to execute and implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Flexible schedule around 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Friday around 09:00 - 15:00
- And of course, a competitive salary
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
- Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare.
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and work in a Spanish scaleup with clients all over the world, then we are waiting for you!
- All the gear you need.
- Regular fun team events.
- And last but not least...free coffee, fruits & tea!
If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and work in a Spanish scale up with clients all over the world, then we are waiting for you!
*Please submit your application in English