To reinvent an industry, you must build the best team, and that is exactly what we are doing!
Are you passionate about solving great challenges through technology? If you are excited about shaping the future of technology, please keep reading, you are going to love this.
Decisions on how to improve and evolve the fight against digital piracy for our customers are driven by data. We are looking for someone to transform petabytes of incoming data into well-designed, high-quality data structures that empower critical decision-making for teams within Smart Protection.
We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing. Are you passionate about massive scalability and making our excellent technology available in international markets? Do you want to make meaningful contributions to Smart Protection’s success?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to talk with you. We believe that people are of the most important assets to Smart Protection and because of that, we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
What You Will Do
- Ingest and aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to build our world-class datasets.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks. You’ll build robust data pipelines that output very high data quality at scale.
- You use best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- Help drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality.
- Work in cross-functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives.
- We need to process data more quickly than ever to enable rapid experimentation in an increasingly nimble engineering organization.
What You Will Need
- Love working on a team where you constantly learn, experiment, and iterate quickly.
- Have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Ability to adapt and focus on the simplest, most efficient & reliable solutions.
- You’re passionate about what you do and embrace diversity and humbleness.
- You are knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- Have experience building production data pipelines and/or strong knowledge of SQL. Have hands-on experience with schema design and data modeling.
- Have programming proficiency in Python, or Scala. You have a software engineering mindset and strive to write elegant, maintainable code. You may even be a software engineer with a focus or passion for data-driven solutions.
- Have excellent communication in sharing context to effectively collaborate with analytical partners, domain experts, and other consumers of your work, preferably in supporting an engineering or product function. We like to collaborate across teams and so should you.
What do we offer?
- A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
- 23 different nationalities within an ambitious and always smiling team
- A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style and regular online training with our Smart Campus.
- The possibility of making a serious impact on our product
- The opportunity to execute and implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Flexible schedule around 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Friday around 09:00 - 15:00, also remote work from home.
- And of course, a competitive salary
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
- Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and work in a Spanish scaleup with clients all over the world, then we are waiting for you!
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare.
- All the gear you need.
- Regular fun team events.
- And last but not least...free coffee, fruits & tea!