Intern IT Support - Helpdesk
About Smart Protection
Join the fight against digital piracy and counterfeits.
- We aspire to become the global market leader in the protection of online assets.
- Our DNA is technological, our thinking is customer first, and our focus is on the elimination of online infractions.
- We like algorithms, happy customers, and eliminating violations. Our commitments to efficiency, adaptability, and transparency will soon be recognized by our customers, and become the values they associate with our brand.
- We prize teamwork, not solely because it suits us, but because we can achieve so much more.
- Together we build solutions to fight piracy, counterfeiting, and brand abuse. We believe in personal autonomy and see challenges as opportunities.
- We are proud to be, to think, and grow like a startup.
About the Role:
Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. Answer queries, resolve helpdesk ticketing and address system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
NOTE: This job is to be done in person in the nice office that we have in the center of Madrid, in front of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium (although remote work will be allow in specific situations).
What You Will Need
Soft Skills, degree and experience
- Degree in Computer science or similar
- Good analytical Skills with attention to details,
- Ownership and accountability
- Learning oriented
- Great self-taught ability and self-organization
Technical Knowledge that we will consider as a "nice to have"
- Knowledge of S.O. Windows 10: Configuration, support, incidents. Advanced user knowledge on Mac OS 10 and later versions
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Sharepoint Online
- Operative systems knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Administration and configuration in Azure Active Directory
- SharePoint administration and configuration: Site Creation, permission management
- GSuite administration and configuration. Users, rules, groups, aliases
- Exchange Online administration and configuration. Users, rules, groups, aliases
- Network administration: Switches, Firewall, and antennas from Ubiquiti Unify
- Knowledge of VMWare and Windows Server AD
What do we offer?
- A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
20 different nationalities within an ambitious and always smiling team
- A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style
Regular online training. Smart Campus.
- The possibility of making a serious impact on our product
- The opportunity to execute and implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Flexible schedule around 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Friday around 09:00 - 15:00
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
- Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
- Flexible work environment & hours
- All the gear you need
- Regular fun team events
- And last but not least...free coffee, fruits & tea!