You will be part of the Service Delivery team within the Brand Protection business unit. The Service Delivery team is at the center of the company: we help to provide our customers the best customer experience by analyzing and enhancing the data our technology offers. Your mission will be to audit the service we bring to our customers and guarantee that it is of the utmost quality and exceeds expectations. Guided by your Manager, you will analyze data from multiple sources on the internet (Marketplaces, Social Media, Google...) to help the fight against online counterfeits and brand abuse.
- Analyze and validate data sets
- Execute quality improvement activities
- Work closely with the customer facing teams to improve Customer Experience
- Maintain standards for data reliability
Important: the candidate must live in Madrid as this job is to be done in the office.
What You Need (What we're looking for)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Meticulous and diligent, sharp attention to detail
- Great team player
- Customer-centric mindset
- Getting-things-done attitude
- Good communication skills, capacity for providing suitable feedback
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Legal educational background or experience within fraud detection and prevention roles is a plus but optional
What do we offer?
· A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
· International environment: 23 different nationalities
· A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style and regular online training with our Smart Campus.
· The possibility of making a serious impact
· Best offices location in front of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
· Paid internship - full time (3+3 months) with possibility of a full time role at the end of it
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
· Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
· If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and work in a Spanish scaleup with clients all over the world, then we are waiting for you!
· All the gear you need
· Regular fun team events
· And last but not least...free coffe