Intern/Trainee Enforcemement Analyst
Enforcement Analyst Trainee,
We are currently looking for an analytical, structured and curious Enforcement Analyst Trainee with a strong interest in new technologies.
What will you do?
To aplicate the main international regulations on intellectual and industrial property rights on the Internet, specifically:
- Execution of a legal analysis of potential infringements of intellectual and industrial property located on the internet
- Effective protection of intellectual and industrial property rights on the internet.
- Digital certification of infringements of intellectual and industrial property rights located on the internet.
What You Will Need
- Studies: Law Degree
- Curiosity and interest in tech and the internet
- Adaptability to change
- Technical knowledge: Internet and Social Media, Information systems, Advanced filters
- Competencies: Analytical thinking, Teamwork, Flexibility, Open mind
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
Languages: Fluent english
What do we offer?
- A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
- More than 20 different nationalities within an ambitious and always smiling team
- A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style
- The possibility of making a serious impact on our product
- The opportunity to execute and implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Flexible schedule around 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Friday around 09:00 - 15:00 (we also offer part time internships)
- Paid Internship
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
- Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and work in a Spanish scaleup with clients all over the world, then we are waiting for you!
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare.
- All the gear you need.
- Regular fun team events.
- And last but not least...free coffee, fruits & tea!
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and of course be part of a project in full expansion, then we are waiting for you.
*Please submit your application in English