Intern/Trainee Market Research
Market Research Intern
We are currently looking for an analytical, structured and curious Market Intelligence trainee with a strong interest in new technologies.
What will you do?
- Support the Market Research team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental activities
- A comprehensive search of companies that have online infringements regarding content, brands or physical products (piracy, counterfeiting and brand abuse).
- Performing in depth audits on piracy and counterfeiting
What You Will Need?
- Studies: FP Telecommunications / Middle Grade
- Internet domain and knowledge of the operation of marketplaces, search engines, and social networks
- Curiosity and interest in tech and the internet
- Research and concentration capacity
- Adaptability to change
- Technical knowledge: Internet and Social Media, Information systems, Advanced filters
- Competencies: Analytical thinking, Teamwork, Flexibility, Open mind
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
What do we offer?
- A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
- More than 20 different nationalities within an ambitious and always smiling team
- A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style
- The possibility of making a serious impact on our product
- The opportunity to execute and implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Flexible schedule around 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Friday around 09:00 - 15:00 (we also offer part time internships)
- Paid Internship
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
- Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and work in a Spanish scaleup with clients all over the world, then we are waiting for you!
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare.
- All the gear you need.
- Regular fun team events.
- And last but not least...free coffee, fruits & tea!
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and of course be part of a project in full expansion, then we are waiting for you.
*Please submit your application in English