IT Suppport Specialist
About Smart Protection
Join the fight against digital piracy and counterfeits.
- We aspire to become the global market leader in the protection of online assets.
- Our DNA is technological, our thinking is customer first, and our focus is on the elimination of online infractions.
- We like algorithms, happy customers, and eliminating violations. Our commitments to efficiency, adaptability, and transparency will soon be recognized by our customers, and become the values they associate with our brand.
- We prize teamwork, not solely because it suits us, but because we can achieve so much more.
- Together we build solutions to fight piracy, counterfeiting, and brand abuse. We believe in personal autonomy and see challenges as opportunities.
- We are proud to be, to think, and grow like a startup.
About the Role:
Maintain the functionalities, tools and structures of the team, guaranteeing effective functioning system.
What do we offer?
- A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
23 different nationalities within an ambitious and always smiling team
- A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style
Regular online training. Smart Campus.
- The possibility of making a serious impact on our product
- The opportunity to execute and implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Flexible schedule around 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Friday around 09:00 - 15:00, also remote work from home.
- And of course, a competitive salary
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
- Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Remote days available upon agreement (if you decide to go on-site).
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Excellent Salary conditions.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare.
- All the gear you need.
- Regular fun team events.
- And last but not least...free coffee, fruits & tea!
What You Will Do
- Support user access to IT systems, including user onboarding and offboarding processes
- Assist in hardware/software inventory management and asset tracking
- Support employees' needs and provide world-class service with empathy, knowledge-sharing, and timeliness
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation on IT Services policies
- Developing IT procedures and user support
- Purchase of microcomputer materials and accessories.
- Monitoring of consumption in suppliers, monitoring of payments.
- Inventory management: registration, allocation. Component update, consumption review.
- Billing management, expense control, supplier negotiation, search for alternatives to applications.
- Migration of GSuite Mail to Outlook.
- Change from SalesForce to Bloobirds.
- Renewal of all Windows Home computers to Windows PRO
What You Will Need
- Deep knowledge of S.O. Windows 10: Configuration, support, incidents. Advanced user knowledge on Mac OS 10 and later versions.
- Administration and configuration in Azure Active Directory.
- SharePoint administration and configuration: Site Creation, permission management.
- GSuite administration and configuration. Users, rules, groups, aliases.
- Exchange Online administration and configuration. Users, rules, groups, aliases.
- Network administration: Switches, Firewall, and antennas from Ubiquiti Unify.
- Knowledge of VMWare and Windows Server AD.
- Great self-taught ability and self-organization.
- Good analytical Skills with attention to details,
- Ownership and accountability
- Project management capability
- Learning oriented