We are building a new team within the Product department and we have 3 different positions to fill:
1. Product Manager - Analyzer
We are searching for a person who has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of business intelligence or data science. This individual will be responsible for defining the functionalities to be developed, alongside the Engineering Team, to build an analyzer which maximizes the automatic detection of digital piracy and counterfeits online.
2. Product Manager - Compliance
We are searching for a person who has a minimum of 3 years´ experience in the legal-tech field, or someone who has a deep knowledge of the internet and digital piracy / counterfeiting. This individual will be responsible for the functionalities necessary to automate the elimination of online infringements across Google, social networks, marketplaces, and websites. This person will work together with our Specialist Attorney and Enforcement Manager.
3. Product Manager - Reports
We are searching for a person who has a minimum of 3 years’ experience within fintech, or working with products that process, analyze, and simplify large volumes of information, exporting it into graphs in report format, adding value to the end-user.
• Elaboration of the product strategy with scope, objectives, and a roadmap of the area of responsibility. Coordinated with the Product Management Team, and aligned with company objectives
• Understanding requirements and obtaining feedback from the different stakeholders to define functionalities and improvements
• Preparation of the necessary product documentation including PRD, SLO, epics, user stories, and manuals
• Prioritization of the engineering backlog, together with the estimation of execution times in each sprint
• Definition of acceptance criteria, together with the Engineering Team and subsequent validation
• Coordination of the Technical Team (daily, retro, sprint planning and grooming)
• Work with the Design and Copywriting Teams when there is a user interface
• Continuously analyze the platform, performance, and quality indicators
• Work alongside the Product and Engineering Team, proposing new approaches and solutions to the way we work
• Definition and monitoring of the KPIs of the area of responsibility
• Knowledge and experience working in agile frameworks (Scrum or Kanban)
• Ability to work / understand different profiles: internal (software engineers, designers, copywriters, marketing, or sales) and external stakeholders (partners and clients)
• Ability to understand market objectives to align product definition, plan and prioritize
• Orientation to objectives and decisive attitude
• Ability to adapt and affinity to the startup philosophy
• English: level C1 spoken and written, level C2 will be assessed